Credentialing you can trust. Convenience you can rely on. When you need essential credentialing data,
and you need it immediately, Mircalemed is here to help you. As a leading source, our credentialing
services provide comprehensive information and documentation. Our trusted and comprehensive data
meet selected credentialing requirements of the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS).
Credentialing comes before even bill your first claim is submitted. Failing to manage the credentialing
and contracting process will cause a loss in revenue. To most, credentialing is a long drawn out process,
filled with completing applications, waiting on hold for provider relation representatives, and gathering
lots of documentation. No worries! Here’s how we can help!
Credentialing Services Include:
Enrollment in commercial insurance carriers of your choice.
1) Medicare enrollment (PECOS) and state specific Medicaid for all 50 states.
2) CAQH registration and completions.
3) Type 1 and 2 NPI applications.
4) Customized reporting to keep you updated on application status.
5) Follow up with all insurance carriers until application approval.
6) Access to all provider numbers and effective dates.
7) Ongoing maintenance of CAQH (every 120 days),
8) Resolution of all credentialing related billing services.